Hindi Typing Tutorial (Kruti Dev)
Hindi Touch Typing Tutor on Hindityping.info is the best Indian typing masters you can get online free for learning Hindi Typing easily from the scratch. You don’t have to be panic by reading long typing lessons and difficult to understand complicated typing notes from other sites or from any book. Learn Hindi typing easily within few weeks by doing regular and sustainable practice on our website. This Hindi Typing tutorial software uses kruti dev 010 font & it’s absolutely free, light weight and includes professional Lessons so you can learn fast and easily.
Finger Positions on Keyboard
- Check the Bumps ( - ) on F (ि) and J (र) Keys.
- The Bumps are there on your keyboard to guide your finger position on it.
- Put your index fingers on the F and J Keys.
- Middle Row is also called home row and this is your hands resting place after you press any key return your hands in default position of “F” and “j”.
- Don’t put your wrist on keyboard always keep it in air so you can type easily.
- Don’t Press keys too hard.
Left Hand Finger Positions
- A – Little Finger
- S – Ring Finger
- D – Middle Finger
- F – Index Finger
- Space Bar – Thumb
Right Hand Finger Positions
- J – Index Finger
- K – Middle Finger
- L – Ring Finger
- ; (semi colon) – Little Finger
- Space Bar – Thumb
Hindi Touch Typing Lessons
- Left Hand Practice (A,S,D,F Keys)
- Right Hand Practice (J,K,L, ; Keys)
- Both Hands Practice (Use of Both Hands in Home Row)
- Home Row Practice (Combination of Different Characters)
- Left Hand Top Row Practice (Q,W,E,R,T Keys)
- Right Hand Top Row Practice (Y,U,I,O,P Keys)
- Top Row Practice (Use of Both Hands in Top Row)
- Left Hand Bottom Row Practice (Z,X,C,V,B Keys)
- Right Hand Bottom Row Practice (N,M,<,>,? Keys)
- Bottom Row Practice (Use of Both Hands in Bottom Row)
- Shift Keys Practice (Both Shift Keys Practice in Entire Keyboard)
- Number Row Practice (Use of Both Hands in Number Row)
- Symbols Practice (Differet Symbols Practice in Entire Keyboard)
- 100 Most Common Hindi Words (Final Practice)
- Hindi Typing Test (Kruti Dev) (Increase your words per minute and accuracy)
“Practice is the best of all instructors.” - Publius Syrus