Thai Typing Test (Certificate)
This is the Thai Typing Test section of our website hindityping.info where you can measure your Thai Typing Speed but also you can generate a Free Typing Test Certificate for your performance. Each and every typing certificate which is issued by our website can be verified with a unique Certificate No. on our verified certificate page. You can also share these certificates and showcase to your friends, family & colleagues how much fast net words per minute you can type.
How to Get Thai Typing Test Certificate in 5 Minutes
Minimum Requirements to get an Thai Typing Test Certificate are
- 28 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM).
- 5 Minutes of Total Test Duration. (If you finish the test before 5 minutes then you can’t claim the certificate).
- At least 90% Accuracy.
How to Verify the Typing Test Certificates?
Anybody can verify the authenticity of a certificate issued by hindityping.info by visiting the verify certificate section of our website. You can also verify by scanning the QR Code shown on the certificate. It will redirect towards our website. (Always check for domain name as hindityping.info). You can also download or print your typing test certificate from this page if you lost it.
Always use Desktop Google Chrome Browser for certificate typing test as well as to verify certificate to get better results.
What is Certificate No.
Certificate Numbers are the uniquely generated identity of each certificate. You can find it at the bottom of the Certificate you have generated. If you didn’t note or save the certificate number then you lost the certificate. Without Certificate Number you can’t download the certificate again from our website’s “Verify Certificate” Page.
- Correct Words: These include the words which the user has type accurately.
- Incorrect Words: These are those words which the user has misspelled and typed wrongly.
- Total Words: Correct Words + Incorrect Words = Total Words
- Keystrokes: Total number of Times key pressed while typing including spacebar.
- Accuracy: Percentage % of Correct Words in Total Words typed by the user.
- Time Elapsed: This shows Total amount of Time spent by the user on the Typing Test.
Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): Total Words Typed / Time (minutes), This shows typing speed of a person and how fast he or she can type words per minute.
Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): Gross Words Per Minute – (Incorrect Words / Time), This shows typing speed of a person and how fast he or she can type words accurately per minute.
Basic difference between GWPM and NWPM is Gross Words Per Minute shows the Overall Typing Speed of a person including correct and incorrect words and Net Words Per Minute shows typing speed of a person with correct and accurate words in addition it penalizes users for incorrect and wrong words.