(Minimum 100 Correct Words & 90% Accuracy required to get Ranking.)
|Rank||Name||Net Words Per Minute||Correct Words||Incorrect Words||Accuracy|
(Anonymous/Spam/Repetitive names with lower NWPM will be excluded.)
Online Nepali Typing Test ( नेपाली टायपिङ अभ्यास )
This is the best online Nepali typing test provided by hindityping.info here you can practice Nepali typing on Unicode font which is based on Devanagari with standardized Nepalis keyboard layout.
- Just Open “Typing Test” on our website and select Nepali Typing Test.
- In few seconds a dialogue box will popup in which you have to “enter your name” type the same name which you want to show up in our “Top Ranking List” if you get Higher “NWPM” (Net Words Per Minutes) with Higher “Correct Words”.
- Select “Number of Words” By Default “Random Words” are selected.
- Select “Time” this option gives you liberty of selecting your Typing Test Time, choose how much time you want to spend on typing. You can select from 1 minute to unlimited timer.
- After you have selected everything then press “Continue” button and website will generate a text which you have to type. As soon as you press any button to type the highlighted text, countdown timer will start automatically.
How to Type in Nepali Characters ?
To Type “ध्“ Press “ Shift Key + w ”
To Type “ध“ Press “ letter w only ”
To Type “ऊ“ Press “ Left Alt key + p ”
Some Typing Test Terms
- Correct Words: These includes the words which user has type accurately.
- Incorrect Words: These are those words which user has misspelled and typed wrongly.
- Total Words: Correct Words + Incorrect Words = Total Words
- Keystrokes: Total number of Times key pressed while typing including spacebar.
- Accuracy: Percentage % of Correct Words in Total Words typed by the user.
- Time Elapsed: This shows Total amount of Time spend by the user on Typing Test.
- Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): Total Words Typed / Time (minutes), This shows typing speed of a person and how fast he or she can type words per minute.
- Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): Gross Words Per Minute – (Incorrect Words / Time (minutes)), This shows typing speed of a person and how fast he or she can type words accurately per minute.
Basic difference between GWPM and NWPM is Gross Words Per Minute shows the Overall Typing Speed of a person including correct and incorrect words and Net Words Per Minute shows typing speed of a person with correct and accurate words in addition it penalizes users for incorrect and wrong words.